Suitable for all hearing aids
Signia hearing aid batteries come in all sizes for every hearing aid.
Hearing aids need reliable, safe, versatile, and extremely powerful batteries
- Signia batteries combine high quality with long life, even in powerful hearing aids.
- They provide long running times at a constant voltage level and thus contribute to an optimum hearing aid performance.
- They’re reliable and safe due to triple-sealed, high quality material (e.g., stainless steel).
- They’re 100 percent mercury-free — environmentally friendly.
Easy-to-handle Signia battery packaging keeps batteries safe
- Easy removal of cells with the innovative delivery wheel ensures only one battery is delivered at a time.
- Maximum product protection thanks to the security seal.
- Secure closure of the packet with lockable dispensing tab.
- Clear color-coding for instant recognition of your battery type.
- Environmentally friendly
Powerful and reliable
Signia hearing aid batteries are only activated when the protective tab is removed. The protective tab should therefore only be removed around five minutes before inserting the battery into the hearing aid.
Store the batteries at room temperature (approx. 68°F/20°C).
An empty battery should never be left in the hearing aid any longer than necessary. Please choose an environmentally-friendly battery disposal method.
Never allow batteries to come into contact with metal objects when stored as this will cause them to discharge. Store batteries in the packaging provided.